Friday, November 5, 2010

What happened this week @ BerkleyLaw.net: "I Don't have any money!!!"

I don't have any money....I can no longer pay for my medical care.....I do not have any money for food.....how am I supposed to survive while I wait for a decision on my disability case?

Sadly, the above statement and question is something that we hear on a regular basis @ Berkley Law.  While waiting for a decision on your disability case, there are not a tremendous amount of options available for someone who does not have funds to pay for health and necessity goods and services.  However, most major counties offer services through their social services division.

Services that we have seen include: General Cash Aid, Food Assistance programs and access to local doctors and health care services for individuals with income limitations.

@Berkleylaw.net is in touch with each social service organization for the major cities and counties surrounding our area of service.  If you need assistance with any Social Service program surrounding your disability case, please contact our office at (866)972-1515...let us help you now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment